Tuesday 17 May 2022

Sacred Ground for SAGA Age of Magic

 After my last game of SAGA Age of Magic in  December 2021 (AAR pending)  I realized I need proper Sacred Ground markers so I have been built one for my Wood Elf (Lords of the Wild) and have almost finished one for my Undead  (The Undead Legions) warband. 


On the left for the Wood Elf Sacred ground I used 2 standing sacred stones and a totem from the Wizkids 4D Jungle Shrine set on a base flocked with brown ballast and light green grass flock.  For the Undead I have used 4 skull pillars / death columns by RAFM plus a sarcophagus / crypt by Mega Miniatures (OOP) and I plan to flock it with brown ballast and dead yellowish static grass. The Scared Ground markers are the regulation  4" in diameter.  For now I am not gluing the miniatures to the bases for ease of transport and flexibility.

No comments: