Friday 25 November 2022

Flying Saucer

 Picked up this Flying Saucer based on the one in Plan 9 from Outer Space at my favourite Hobby Shop in Ottawa, Hobby House.  I hesitated to buy it at first as there was no scale on the box and I figured it was likely 1/72, but some online research revealed it is 1/48. This means it should fit in with my heroic scale 28/32mm Martians from the Mars Attacks game.

 

Polar Lights Plan 9 Saucer kit 1/48

 

I believe this was originally a Linberg kit and was reissued by various companies including Atlantis and Polar Lights.

 

 

An earlier Atlantis release of the Linberg Plan 9 saucer kit showing the Martian pilot

Mars Attacks game with figures

Mars Attacks Stealth Martians

Mars Attacks Martian Marine

 

I also have these saucers, the first one I plan to use with my 25mm scale Daleks:

Saucer based on the Invaders TV series, 1/72

Inside view of Atlantis Invader Saucer 1/72 scale


Testors 1/48 scale S4 UFO

No comments: