Tuesday 10 January 2023

Activation Tiles for Fantastic Battles

 

Below is a picture of the activation tiles / counters I use for Fantastic Battles 1.2.  I bought them from the Dollar Tree, they costed only $1 plus tax for a packet of 26 in 4  colours (medium royal blue, green, purple, fuchsia) and measure 20mm x 18mm x 5mm.. They are marketed by Craft Medley and I have also seen them in black and white.. I add number stickers to them to keep track of the number on the table but this is not essential.  You can of course paint them, and I have painted some of the fushia counters dark red.   Sadly I did not see any on my last visit to the Dollar Tree, but they may have just been put in storage to make room for seasonal decorations.

 https://www.dollartreecanada.com/

However  if you can't find them at the Dollar Tree  you can buy  a pack of 100 from Amazon for a higher price, but with a different mix of colours (red, orange, white, green and light blue), see link the below.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B09MZGVSRB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Tiles by Craft Medly from the Dollar Tree


Tiles sold by Amazon

No comments: