Thursday 19 December 2019

Updated: Some Undead Fantasy figures I hope to paint in 2019

Orignally published in early January 2019.


This set of  Classic Citadel Nightmare Legion Skeleton Regiment (Regiment of Renown)  are on my list of figures to get painted in 2019. Hopefully I can get these 24 Skeletons and the classic Skeleton chariot from the same period before Halloween!


Box Art




Box Art front

Back of the box, 24 figures.

some of the figures in the box

The classic Skeleton Chariot
A picture of some well painted members of the Nightmare Legion
Hopefully my painted Chariot will look something like this when I finish

My friend Tom painted up a Nightmare Legion, I really like the rusted dirty look he gave them.

Tom's Nightmare Legion

Update the Nightmare Legion is finished December 19, 2019.


Finally this regiment of 24 classic skeletons is finished, I did not make it in time for Halloween but at least it was done before Christmas.   Unfortunately there is one missing his shield but I have found a replacement to paint.  The chariot is still a work in progress.


Regiment of Renown - Nightmare Legion Command

Regiment of Renown - Nightmare Legion Overview

 Regiment of Renown - Nightmare Legion Side corner view


Nightmare Legion front view

Nightmare Legion front view 2

Nightmare Legion front view in storage cabinet

December 26 


Next project 20 GW Armoured skeleton regiment, 10 are finished:

10 GW Armoured Skeletons



1 comment:

Mike_A said...

That is a pretty wild chariot!