Friday 22 March 2019

Leprechaun

I have been working on this Reaper Leprechaun figure on and off for some time.

March 2018 Reaper Leprechaun




 I added the eyes, more shading and highlights.


Leprechaun March 2019


 Then some rocks and grass tufts added to the base.


Still not happy with the beard, highlights need to pop out a bit more.

All that remains is to varnish him with some matte varnish, and he is finished.


Finished Leprechaun front view


Rear view Finished Leprechaun


I gained some inspiration from the pictures below.

The group of three below gave me a basic idea for the colour scheme but as I wanted the bottle to be bottle green I decided the jacket needed to be a different green.  The other two Leprechauns are on my to-do list to paint to create a Pulp Alley League of 4.


All 3 Reaper Leprechauns painted by By korimar

This Leprechaun Banker is also on my to-do list to paint


 I really liked the face and beard on the figure below and the olive jacket.

Davitto, The Leprechaun gangster painted and made by Cadwallon.


Davitto the Leprechaun gangster painted and made by Cadwallon

I wanted to make sure the bottle was just right:



No comments: