Tuesday 28 April 2020

Looking for a leader figure for my Skeleton scythe warriors

I think one of these three Citadel C17 figures will work as a leader for my Grim Reapers company.


C17 (CO-05)  Hooded Leader



C17 (CO-06)  Leader

C17 (CO-04) Helmeted Leader

The chosen leader will lead this lot below that I got off eBay that I will do some repainting work on


Some Citadel C17 (CJ-19)  "Scyther" figures  
in need of refurbishment

 My other unit of  Grim reapers / skeletons with scythes a mix of Citadel  metal and plastic figures lead by a Harlequin grim reaper figure in purple.


Grim Reaper Units in a SAGA AoM game 
including 5 of the figures above after a bit of work

 Update 29 April: And the winner is:

C17 (CO-05)  Hooded Grim Reaper Leader

 Just bought this figure above.

3 comments:

Mike_A said...

I did a conversion putting a scythe from the Hexwraiths box on a plastic skeleton that worked quite well. I know you prefer the look of the more classic models but could be an option.

Lord of the Western Keep said...

Thanks Mike that sounds like a possibility, do you have a picture? I would of course need to get the appropriate hexwraith scythe bits.

Mike_A said...

Last picture of this post:

https://michaelswargames.blogspot.com/2017/12/painting-update-undead-lord-of-rings.html?m=1

I can give you a scythe once the apocalypse is over if you want, just need to remember.