Sunday 12 November 2023

Belated 2023 Halloween Post

Sadly no Halloween game this year, but recently I did receive Tim Prow's The Battle For Black Mere kick-starter set of 28mm skeleton figures.  

 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diehardminiatures/the-battle-for-black-mere-undead-faction

These pictures are from the Kick-starter project and not my work, I have yet to paint my figures. These are by no means all the figures available in the kick-starter, just the ones I ordered.

Die Hard Black Mere Skeleton Pikemen


More of Tim's figures can be found here at Diehard Miniatures:

https://diehardminiatures.com/?fbclid=IwAR06uAx6b_7JraWt-DmHUlZBbEOHlLSKRXbfmqlXwIMSh8libOygg5_O41k



My kick-starter order consisted of 16 figures listed and pictured below::


1 Sir John Skeleton Knight  2 handed sword on foot

5 Skeletal Pikes / Halberds

5 Armoured skeletal Crossbowmen,

4 Mounted Skeleton Archers

Soul Crux Mounted Liche


I look forward to painting these Black Mere figures to use in  SAGA Age of Magic or in playing the  Fantastic Battles mass fantasy battle rules. I think they will fit in well with some of my RAFM, Heartbreaker, Ral Partha, Reaper and Citadel /GW undead figures.

Below are a few examples of some of the  skeleton figures in my collection that the Black Mere figures should fit in with:


Citadel Mounted Undead Skeleton Archers


Mix of Ral Partha & Foundry Skeleton Crossbows


RAFM Shambling Death Bone Warriors set painted by RAFM



RAFM skeletons with Halberds painted by RAFM

RAFM skeleton Spears & Halberds painted by RAFM




No comments: